How to submit a guest post to technology sage?
Before you submit your guest post on this site;
- Check out a few posts to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Technology community.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept an article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search so you don’t submit an already published topic.
Few things to remember before writing for us:
- Credit: We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for our audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 300 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied a post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from our site. Also by submitting a post to us, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to Contribute your post
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can write for us and submit a guest post to us. We recommend writing in a word document then send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending an eMail to email@example.com